Wednesday, June 25, 2014
NEW Press Release
BIG TALK and serious perfume action from EYE ON BEAUTY - CEO Terry Ruvo brings her own personal philosophy "living Life Green & Naturally" through the voice of her company's products. This small and Natural indie-fragrance company - is spoiling customers with beautiful marketing displays, while surging into the natural perfuming industry full-throttle. Critics say, EYE ON BEAUTY, does not have the financing to take hold of the market. However, the CEO has taken major steps that is bringing EYE ON BEAUTY brand nationally. Sometimes when you take the longer route, you gain traction slowly making bigger impact. It is seems that slow and steady is winning the race for this small natural beauty company. The CEO is changing the game for perfuming. "My dream is to become a "household name" for the "green" beauty industry. I have seen so many people burn themselves out because of minor set backs. They loose site of their message, because they have their eyes on the "mighty buck." My Eyes have always been on offering alternative beauty without toxins. I want to make a difference for the next generation and prove that slow and steady wins the race. Shop VIOLETTINA EYE ON BEAUTY
Wednesday, June 18, 2014
Thursday, June 12, 2014
DID YOU KNOW, the people that say, "Good Morning" are more likely to have a leg- up on a promotions and raises? Yes, it true, even in these economic hard times. BTW - saying "Good Morning" to the BIG people as well as the little people, will build long-lasting business relations.
The "Good Guys" are perceived as being approachable and seek a high-level of emotional intelligent.
And believe me, these GUYS DON'T FINISH LAST.
Approachability is far more important in business than the "mighty buck." Walk into the office command the respect you deserve GOOD MORNING, guarantees the revolving door of business won't kick you in the "A**."
EYE ON BEAUTY. SHOP $5 Perfumes
Monday, June 2, 2014
I have written HOW 2's on ways to use natural oils for skin care. You many have read about the many uses of ARGAN oil - the Miracle oil of the century, as it has many anti-aging benefits for Skincare. I have recently discovered the many beauty benefits with COCONUT oil. Organic EXTRA VIRGIN COCONUT OIL.... indeed!
1. USE COCONUT OIL for cooking. DID YOU KNOW that COCONUT OIL is one of the world's most nutritional foods? It is in fact, "better than butter," replacement on bread, as it has 100% less cholesterol than butter. AS it is made without pesticides, GMO's or Hexane. COCONUT oil has one more customer, I now use ORGANIC COCONUT oil for my vegetables and snacking on popcorn. I will not give up my EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL (OLV) I just supplement it with with COCONUT OIL. Actually, you can cook COCONUT oil on high-heat up to 350 degrees, as with olive oil, this is impossible. OLIVE oil properties looses it's potency on high-heat.
2. COCONUT OIL as you know has many beauty benefits, It is a heavier oil than ARGAN, and a little bit goes a long way. I love using COCONUT oil around my eyes for eye makeup removal. Any bit of oil that remains regenerates the skin around my eyes. Loosing wrinkles and setting back father time sounds good to me!
3. COCONUT oil HAIR MASK. I enjoy using COCONUT OIL for a hair mask. My hair is fine, and has lost it's luster due to dying and highlighting. COCONUT Oil has brought back my luscious sprouts!. Here is my secret COCONUT OIL Hair Mask Recipe.
1/2 tablespoon of COCONUT OIL in a bowl warm to room temp or micro for 30 sec.
- slather on oil from mid-way of hair shaft, down to ends, until hair is mildly greasy
- stay on head for 1 hour
- rinse out with gentle shampoo of your choice. I use sulfate free!
* style as usual
* hair will be soft and supple again
*If your hair is coarse, my recommendation would be to sleep with a cap overnight. Wash in the morning.
*Do the COCONUT OIL MASK 1 x or. 2x. a month