EYE on Beauty - wear your beauty Naturally! - Home

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Stephie Pahlavi Zan - True & Remarkable Muse


A True and Remarkable Muse....Stephie Pahlavi Zan

If anyone would have asked me what inspires my art, I would not know what to say. Although, if they would ask me “who” inspired me to create art.  I would say, My Muse.  I have had many muses through my years of creating, I just never knew that my “muse” was my I.D. as an artist.  Let’s face it, or when I look in the mirror my muse reflects the inner light that harness my world. Well, if you are an artist, I guess you know what I mean.  A Muse is the “apple of the artist eye.”  Now, one can have a muse or not, but I can attest that having a muse, has ignited my inner energy.  Now, let’s not mistake a Muse with a love affair.  I have affairs with my art, but I need my Muse to keep my creative juices flowing.  My Muse gets me out of bed, and leads my creative soul to places it has never been before.  I did not find, my Muse at local drive-thru or with my dry-cleaning pick-up.  My muse has been with me for about three years.  It was only this past 12 months that my muse is now a part of my artful life.  My Muse can lift me hirer than any drug on this planet.  I don’t like hangovers, my Muse is my drug.  The Monarch of all Muses.

Shop the influential line of perfumes that will change life and the world we live in  EYE ON BEAUTY – ROCK & ROYALTY PERFUMES   http://www.eyeonbeauty.info  
 
STEPHIE PAHLAVI ZAN AND ROCK & ROYALTY PERFUMES.  

ROCK & ROYALTY PERFUMES was inspired by a real-life royal, Stephie  Pahlavi Zan .   In my years of creating in the past, I only used fictional characters and fantasy to connect people to the EYE ON BEAUTY Brand.  The way I create today, has changed since, since I found an individual reflects my brand and has enriched my life.  There is no doubt that Rock & Royalty Perfumes will rise to the top based on the natural royal figure that of , Stephie  Pahlavi Zan.  It is a real honor for me to formulate perfumes, with my special friend and mentor in mind.   There is the essence of sexy royalty, warmth and honesty in every bottle.  One can even carry around these personalized fragrances. All are purse friendly, natural and cruelty free roll-on perfume oils. Each scent will tell a story of royalty strength and gratitude. ROCK & ROYALTY LINE and Stephie Pahlavi Zan had a strong influence on bringing the line to life.  The world will watch as new scents are added to the collection.  ROCK & ROYALTY Line Perfumes – We Reign to Rule the World – Naturally Manmade with Man Kindness.

 Shop the influential line of perfumes that will change life and the world we live in  EYE ON BEAUTY – ROCK & ROYALTY PERFUMES   http://www.eyeonbeauty.info  
Inspirational and the first ever, Royal Perfume line by EYE on Beauty, plans to Reign and Rule the market in natural perfumes.  Eye On Beauty has been in business since 2008 and has conditioned it's customers to always buy natural.  Our perfumes are natural  by excluding all synthetics and including botanical, nut, fruit base oils in all formulations.  We buy our oils from manufactures that are paraben, sulfate, alcohol free.  We do business with those that are against animal cruelty, such as lab testing.  The company's that we alley with are concerned about the environment and the chemicals that are bombarding humans every day.    Please see our selection of our natural perfume.  We add more fragrances on a daily basis.   Shop EYE ON BEAUTY wear your beauty naturally!

 
 
REBEL MUSE. Is a limited edition fragrance oil for men that women can wear.  For ordering information contact:  terry@eyeonbeauty.info