EYE on Beauty - wear your beauty Naturally! - Home

Friday, June 21, 2013

Why Dogs Eat Grass...?

and why humans eat Wheat Grass!

Your canine friend is eating grass to clean out his intestines or to calm a belly ache.  It is a funny thing to watch a dog munch on grass - some would even say he enjoys regurgitating it ...YUK

Let's talk about our four-legged friends later,  and see why humans need to add Wheat Grass to their diets.

  • For one, Wheat Grass supports overall heath and wellness
  • Energizes and supports immunities against  anti-radicals
  • Wheat Grass gives 5+ servings of Veggies
  • and most importantly supports Body alkalinity
 Some other reasons to add wheat grass supplement to your diet --Cancer can not live in an alkaline environment....This is BIG!

As for myself -  I add Grass to my smoothie - try the recipe below and enjoy your Wheaties aka  Wheat Grass!

Now, I can have a Grass eating contest with my Dog....I wonder who will win?

1 scoop of Wheat Grass
1/2 Banana
1 cup apple juice
1/4 frozen berries

EYE ON BEAUTY - Shop Natural!