EYE on Beauty - wear your beauty Naturally! - Home

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lady Ga Ga - Don't Fear the Wgt Gain!

I couple of days ago Lady GaGa said she had gained 25 pounds, and she is NOT upset about it.  Good for you girl! I am 20 years her senior and  fortunately , in our youth we can put on a healthy weight gain and then easily take it off.  For those of us that are in our late 40's it's not that easy.   My senior years have giving me  knowledge and  betters ways to loose and maintain my  weight.   I do this with a slim-shake that I substitute for one meal.   I try my best to eat  up to 80%  of  "Fullness."  Being "FULL"  is my  new "F" word.  Never too FULL to get my butt off the couch or my pants will say OUCH!   So please, do not fear your weight gain.  A slim-shake to slim-down can sweeten the deal! 

Fig-Butter Berry Slim Shake

 #1 Requested Healthy Diet Plan
Vanilla Fig-Butter Berry Slim Shake

Don't let the BUTTER fool you!
Satisfaction on your lips no-show on your hips!
Mom, Dad, the whole family can slim down on this simple and tasty low-fat shake!

Ingredients:

1 cup Organic Rice Milk or Almond Milk
1/2 Organic low-fat or fat-free vanilla yogurt
Fig-butter spread Tsp
Hand full of Mixed Berries
1/2 cup of ice cubes


In a blender combine 1 cup of Rice Milk, 1 cup of Vanilla Yogurt and 1 table spoon of fig-butter spread and 1/2 cup of ice cubes.
blend well. 1/4 cup of Mixed Berries or fruit of your choice. Fill up your 8.oz glass.  This refreshing low-cal drink is filling and tasty. Excellent breakfast drink. I don't usually count calories. About 350 cals. Fewer calories - minus the yogurt calories go down to 250