EYE on Beauty - wear your beauty Naturally! - Home

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Green Pig Tip! Free Link Exchange

This the the 1st tip form The GREEN PIG social networking hog.   Di d you know there are many ways that you can create  noticeable visibility for your siteand blog page?   Di d you know that it is free and easy?  It is not about following a blog or site, is utilizing the RSS feed link and pasting this link into your "Favorite Link" or "Links that I Follow."  site page!   It takes following a blog 1 step further.  I will be sending many of my followers instructions on how 2 do this!  It is not high-level.  Although you will need some High-level of patience with yourself. If you don't succeed... try, try, again!

Let me explain - with your social network that you have established  (business networks)   These are people that share the same business interest in the green beauty arena.

Wait for my email on FREE link Exchange & share!