EYE on Beauty - wear your beauty Naturally! - Home

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Finding Green w/ THE BEAUTY CHANNEL Store

This article has been  copyrighted by Terry Ruvo - CEO/Publisher  owner of EYE ON BEAUTY website & EYE ON GREEN MAGAZINE  

You know, I am always looking for GREEN.   A  promise, a product or a simple dream. If you have it - I want to see it!  I have been doing  the green networking scene for quite sometime.  On the hunt always, and picking up some fresh greens seeds from beauty & cosmetics sellers,  to services and friendly green comrades in all industries that touches green.   It has come to my surprise, that I have been " hunted."  THE BEAUTY CHANNEL STORE  found EYE ON BEAUTY a direct deal and Green Link Edge! (see top link)  -   A  making of a new green friendship indeed!   I invite you all to come celebrate with us.  We have" Hot Green Beauty" celebrity deals for $10.00 - $5 $3....Kick off July 4th, and don't sweat the the cost.  It is like a "day at the beach! A a cool and delicious treat!   see EYE ON BEAUTY on the links page go here:  http://www.thebeautychannelstore.com
or my website to see deals  http://ww.eyeonbeauty.info