EYE on Beauty - wear your beauty Naturally! - Home

Monday, January 30, 2012

Amazing Ezekiel Bread 4:9

This article is copyrighted by Terry Ruvo Publisher/owner of EYE  ON GREEN MAGAZINE. Information to write article below  was partially taken from website http://www.ppnf.org 
If you are a bread lover as I am, and need a good bread to crave, go for EZEKIEL Bread.  The Flour-less -low glycemic -complete 100% whole gain organic bread is inspired by the Holy Scripture verse,"take also onto the wheat, and barley, and beans, and lentils, and millet, and spelt and put them in one vessel, and make bread of it. .." Ez 4:9  I purchased this incredible bread from my local health food store, and indeed it is the "holy grail" of all breads.  The taste is magnificent, satisfying, it is hard to believe it is organic. Here are some nutrition facts about Ezekiel bread to feast your eyes on: 1 slice  cal 80,  cal from fat 5, Dietary fiber 11%  Tot carbs 5% Protein 8%,  Thiamine 8%,  Magnes 6%, Niacin 6% Zinc 4%,  Iron 4% Vit B6 4%  So when you're looking for nutrition in bread, reach for the sprouted grain from Food For Life and partake of the miracle. You body and tastes buds will know the difference! * source: Price-Pottenger Nutritional foundation
....Seeing and tasting is what "bread" should be -  Nutritionally Enriching your body for Life, and Ezekiel bread has all of it to offer!
Using EZEKIEL bread as part of wgt loss.  I didn't believe it until I found that this bread fills me up and energizes me.  Jam-packed with all grains and no-flour is all the difference.  I have 1 to 2 slices a day with a spoon full fig butter.  Try it, you will fall in love with this bread and you will not want any other! I am just about out of my EZEKIEL, going to get some more of this miracle!
Get the difference in "Paraben" free cosmetics go here, purchase and get a free sample of something "pretty" http://www.eyeonbeauty.info